The last two years have been a washout as far as travel goes and we are all looking forward to the post-pandemic days when we can fly again and book a long summer holiday somewhere exotic. We are already into March and if you have yet to choose a holiday destination, here are a few luxury vacation ideas you might want to consider.
- Romantic Maldives – You can’t talk about luxury holidays and not think of the gorgeous Overwater Villas in the Maldives, where the ultimate beach experience awaits. Rent a water villa, which sits only a foot or so above the waterline and with 5-star service and luxurious surroundings, this really is the holiday of a lifetime. Perfect for a honeymoon or anniversary and your partner will certainly appreciate a couple of weeks in The Maldives with everything laid on.
- Luxury Yacht Charter – Why not see for yourself how millionaires live by chartering a luxury crewed yacht? For a group of 8, for example, costs are reasonable per person and everything is included in the price. Any tropical coastal area will be ideal but The Whitsundays in Queensland Australia or the South of Thailand are good choices. You can book bareboat charter Whitsundays to cruise the isolated beaches and experience the crystal-clear waters in the Whitsundays. For the South of Thailand, either Phuket or Koh Samui is a good start, where you can charter a vessel and set off to explore the Andaman Sea. If you love marine life, you can snorkel over pristine reefs and swim with whale sharks and maybe see giant manta rays. If you would like to learn more about luxury yacht charter, a Google search will help you to locate a leading company and you can check out their impressive fleet that includes catamarans, schooners, yachts and superyachts, all available for hire by the day, with a full crew, of course. Click here if you seem to lack motivation, as this article might prove useful.
- Namibian Safari – Namibia is the latest discovery in Africa, where you can hire an English-speaking guide to show you the amazing wildlife and natural wilderness. Tailored safaris allow you to spend some time on the coast, while seeing the Big 5 in the National Parks and with an online search, you can locate a reputable tour operator that offers safari holidays in Namibia.
- Antarctic Cruise – This is definitely on many people’s bucket list and departing from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, luxury cruise liners that are akin to floating cities depart regularly for the unique Antarctica region. This makes for an opportunity to watch whales, orcas and dolphins in their natural habitat and this cruise would only be available in the summer months and if you prefer somewhere warmer, Papua New Guinea offers some stunning natural beauty, as does New Zealand. If you have yet to try a cruise holiday, it really is something else and most people are instantly smitten with the floating luxury.
- Dinner Shows – Experience a simulation of a real-life pirate action and acrobatics, live animals, music and wonderful and scrumptious food courses. You can check out Vacations Made Easy for a lot of dinners shows around the US.
Whatever holiday destination you choose, you should book early, as many people will also be looking to enjoy a nice holiday and once you know your dates, you should make a decision and book your holiday while there’s still time.