As we move into 2021, we are all happy to see the end of last year and are hoping the end of the pandemic is on the way and we can return to some kind of normality. If the Covid crisis has impacted your business, perhaps the time is right to enlist the help of a leading SEO agency to create a strong online presence and reach out to your target groups via an aggressive digital marketing plan.
Here are the top performing SEO strategies that could turn your business around.
- Pay Per Click Advertising – PPC is a very effective way to reach potential customers and with SEO by Move Ahead Media, you could create a Google Ads campaign that really delivers results. It is not advisable to manage your own Ads campaigns, as there so many variables; lots of digital platforms, language, gender, geographical location, to name but a few, and frankly speaking, you would struggle to get a ROI from your campaign without the services of an SEO agency.
- Search Engine Optimisation – Millions of global consumers use Google to locate products and services and by having your website optimised for Google will certainly result in a boost of site traffic. Of course, the perfect ranking is on the first page of search results, as most people find what they are looking for within the first 10 search results and there are some bold SEO agencies that boast a Page 1 listing within a couple of months. It very much depends on your type of business; a niche market is easier than something like the garment industry, where there are so many competitors, while the SEO technician uses numerous strategies to achieve their goals. An intimate knowledge of the algorithms used by Google is necessary to boost a website’s rankings, which is the domain of the SEO technician.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – If you have yet to sign up with social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, this should be a priority and over time, the SEO team can generate a large following, which leads to increased orders. You can also place ads on Facebook, which is the task of the SEO agency, who would create the content and analyse the many variables that decide who gets to see your ads. Of course, it is important to create a good first impression, as this article outlines.
- Online Business Directories – If you provide a service, your company should be listed with all the major online business directories, as this is a popular place for customers to search for local businesses. The SEO agency can do this and one of the first things they do for every new client is to carry out an online audit to determine the strength of your digital profile and this data enables the agency to create a dynamic digital marketing plan.
- Link-Building Services – It is important to put lots of inbound links to your website in the form of outreach blogs that are posted on busy blogging platforms and when the reader clicks on the link, they will be directed to your landing page.
If your business is suffering due to the pandemic, perhaps now is the time to invest in SEO services and see your sales soar.